Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: The Hosters Application form  (Read 1565 times)

Shay

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Shay is working their way up.Shay is working their way up.Shay is working their way up.
  • Its better to try and fail, than fail to try!
    • View Profile
Re: The Hosters Application form
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 10:27:46 PM »
Thank you :)
I believe success is earned by failure, one who has never failed, has never tried <3
الفشل يؤدي إلى النجاح!

SherlockH

• Reputation Power: 2
  • SherlockH has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 04:28:21 AM »
The Hosters Event Host Application

What is your ign?
SherlockH

What is your current rank?
A small little potato member (:

How long have you been part of the server?
Close to 3 years

Do you have experience with hosting events?
Some really small scaled events with only a few participants ): but I want to try something big :D

What events did you host?
Held like small PvP parties and other small events. My old 1.8 town Canifis (renamed Prifddinas) (hail Kingdom of Triune xD) held a large archery event and "snowball vs. chicken" though (both projects mainly helded by lukpwh, but I participated in a wee bit xd)

What makes you fit to join the Hosters? What are your plans?
Well I might not be the best player / builder around but I can build some stuff if I have a schematic xD.....and I have great ideas xD, I am quite good at redstone circuitry, game mechanics that can be useful for games/events and I write good riddles for treasure hunts xD.

I have an (very very not developed) idea right now. Seeing that trading cards are mainly for collection right now, I am figuring a way that can make the cards into a game that we can play. Another thing is (not the most creative) that since the new map is still quite new for us (compared to the 1.8 map xD) I think a server-wide treasure hunt might be able to bring the community closer (: (but I know you guys are quite busy right now haha)

Why do you want to join the Hosters?
Well I really want to help host some events and get my wits to be of use for the community (:

Additional Information:
my great pal lukpwh can be my reference (:
Poppies are red
Diamonds are blue
This poem does not rhyme
<-- give me a <3 there too

Aureus Lunae

• Board Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Aureus Lunae is working their way up.Aureus Lunae is working their way up.Aureus Lunae is working their way up.
  • An arrow of the Moonbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 09:14:35 AM »
Your application is under review and an answer wil be given within 7 days.
Part of The Hosters

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentleman.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

So don't mess with me!