Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Terrain/redstone  (Read 176 times)

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
    • Awesome
Terrain/redstone
« on: June 15, 2017, 08:36:26 AM »
Technically not completely a bug, but since in pern most of the redstone doesn't work, I would like to ask if it's possible to edit some terrain to go into areas with redstone doors, EG. my vault, treasure room, staffroom,...

it's only 2 wood logs that seperate the rooms, but they were controlled by pistons.

Many areas are no longer accessible due this problem, and I think more towns wille experience this, it takes away some of the nice parts.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 08:57:29 AM by Eagler1997 »
🦅 Part of the Hosters 🦅
🇧🇪

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 322
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrain/redstone
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 10:54:51 AM »
Ask admin+ to teleport you inside, if it is your building.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!