Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Prolonged absence  (Read 272 times)

gaintsftw

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • gaintsftw has almost no influence.
  • Greetings!
    • View Profile
Prolonged absence
« on: January 10, 2018, 07:48:00 AM »
Hey everyone
Just wanted to apologize for my ongoing prolonged absence. First it was the finals taking up a lot of my time, then theholidays, now my computer has decided to crap out. I should be back soon.
I hope everyone is well, and is having a good new year so far!

CalvinPigeon

• Admin
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • CalvinPigeon is on the verge of being accepted.CalvinPigeon is on the verge of being accepted.CalvinPigeon is on the verge of being accepted.CalvinPigeon is on the verge of being accepted.CalvinPigeon is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
Re: Prolonged absence
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 12:03:16 PM »
Thanks for letting us know. I hope we can see you online again soon! :)

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 335
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 03:35:23 PM »
Hey everyone
Just wanted to apologize for my ongoing prolonged absence. First it was the finals taking up a lot of my time, then theholidays, now my computer has decided to crap out. I should be back soon.

Excuses. You don't like us.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

gaintsftw

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • gaintsftw has almost no influence.
  • Greetings!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 07:00:47 PM »
Hey everyone

Excuses. You don't like us.

Totally. Thats why I?ve been coming back for 4 years, because I don?t like you guys :P