Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: August's Monthly Voting Prize!  (Read 331 times)

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 320
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
August's Monthly Voting Prize!
« on: July 31, 2017, 12:07:00 AM »
Hey everyone!

Every month there will be some prizes for the top voters during that period.

These are the Top 5 Voters in July (in random order) that get the 1.12 Pack:

- Luminous_Hands
 - Jimmi
 - DS9NinaRoo
 - Rhovandir
 - HvPanda

If you are one of the winners, ask Migas in-game (give it a bit of time).

The next month's prize will be an exclusive Minigame kit! The winners of August's voting prize will be announced at August 31. As always, Admin+ will not be eligible for this.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
    • View Profile
Re: August's Monthly Voting Prize!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 01:23:25 PM »
The voting winners can now request their voting prize.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

WatchingTheAnime

• The Friendly Murderer
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • WatchingTheAnime has almost no influence.
  • Anime... Games... Maybe some Hentai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 06:36:44 PM »
Quick question on the regards of voting...

I know that I've voted every single day this month, however, every time I go to vote, I never see my name on the voting leaderboards. Why is this? Do I have to create an account on each of the voting pages and sign in before voting? Or just enter my name?

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 06:42:40 PM »
Quick question on the regards of voting...

I know that I've voted every single day this month, however, every time I go to vote, I never see my name on the voting leaderboards. Why is this? Do I have to create an account on each of the voting pages and sign in before voting? Or just enter my name?

The votes you have done were registered. There were not enough to reach the Top 5.

WatchingTheAnime

• The Friendly Murderer
  • WatchingTheAnime has almost no influence.
  • Anime... Games... Maybe some Hentai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 06:49:33 PM »
Alright, sounds good. I didn't figure I had enough last month, but I wanted to make sure it was still crediting me for my votes this month.

DS9NinaRoo

• DS9NinaRoo has almost no influence.
  • Come say Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 06:32:14 PM »
Woo! Thank you :)