Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: savages senior member application  (Read 139 times)

savage

• Reputation Power: 0
  • savage has almost no influence.
  • savage?
    • View Profile
savages senior member application
« on: August 29, 2017, 04:37:59 PM »
- What is your in-game name?
my in-game name is savage.
- Have you been active for at least 1 month?
I have been active for at least 1 month.
- Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how?
I have been helpful. I don't really know who but i know new members, people who ask for help I guide them and people who need help.
- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive?
yes, i have been jailed before. for breaking someone else's building by griefing.
- Do you vote regularly?
yes
- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums?
yes
- Additional Information:
i love sentinel <3 <3

6emini

• Reputation Power: 1
  • 6emini has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: savages senior member application
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 05:53:08 PM »
Good luck! :D
I love Sentinelcraft :) <3

-Millstone guild-

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 318
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 06:02:38 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

xXPixel_KingXx

• Reputation Power: 1
  • xXPixel_KingXx has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 03:26:39 AM »
Good luck!
I'm going to say nothing here because I'm the most uncreative person in the world.

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 318
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 06:45:10 PM »
You need to improve your knowledge of the game and server if you want to get promoted. Application denied.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!