Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: chunk border messing with redstone  (Read 129 times)

Jessy

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Jessy has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
chunk border messing with redstone
« on: September 06, 2017, 01:37:57 PM »
chunk border issue...

as you can tell there is 1 pillar in particular that isnt firing. the torches on that pillar are active (its found in a few other pillars aswell).
the only solution i could come up with is that its on chunk border, and guess what, it is.
is there a way to fix this or...

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 320
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: chunk border messing with redstone
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 01:41:47 PM »
Yes, move the build, if you think it's the chunk thing, lol.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 01:43:21 PM by Migas »
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Jessy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 01:51:18 PM »
i thought there would be a solution to this? if i move the build which is not really possible anyways i would still end up with a chunk border on another pillar.

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 01:56:49 PM »
Tell me how to fix Minecraft glitches and i will do it. Your hypothetical report bases on a glitch, not a bug.

If your build is too big, make it smaller. It looks like a farm, so just remove one row, i guess it's the best option.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 01:59:45 PM by Migas »
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Jessy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 02:07:18 PM »
i havent got the slightest clue as to why this issue is caused or how to fix it or its definition. im not a developer or an admin, im a player.

i have encountered this issue rarely if ever in my singleplayer worlds which would lead me to think this is server related, not client.

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 02:26:11 PM »
You were reporting a Minecraft game glitch, not server or plugin related. Admins can't fix that either.

Check if you haven't claimed half of your build and not the other half.