Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: January's Monthly Voting Prize!  (Read 785 times)

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 340
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
January's Monthly Voting Prize!
« on: December 31, 2017, 01:25:19 AM »
Hey everyone!

Every month there will be some prizes for the top voters during that period.

These are the Top 5 Voters in December (in random order) that get the Santa Costume:

- Hasiel
 - Saavage
 - Jimmi
 - Markham
 - JeffEatsPie

If you are one of the winners, request the prize in-game but you might have to wait a bit.

The next month's prize will be a month of fly in the nether and end! The winners of January's voting prize will be announced at January 31. As always, Admin+ will not be eligible for this.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

DanteVentura

• Journalist / Hoster
  • Donator
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • DanteVentura might someday be someone...DanteVentura might someday be someone...DanteVentura might someday be someone...DanteVentura might someday be someone...
  • Know Your Staff! & Roll Your Knowledge!
    • View Profile
Re: January's Monthly Voting Prize!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 04:30:07 AM »
Ohhh!! That will be useful now that the nether is regenerated, time to vote!!! :D
Member of The Hosters

Do you want to know a bit more about the staff? Check the link: KYS! !!!

HvPanda

• hvjoeri
  • Admin
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Horizon
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 12:52:16 PM »
My new year resolution was to eat healthy, fitness and help those in need. But duck that my new new year resolution is to vote 5 times everyday for the vote rewards!

6eMini

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • 6eMini has almost no influence.
  • Six-EMIni
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 03:34:40 AM »
Congrats to the winners!  :)
The past, the present, and the future walk into a bar?

It was tense.

Savage

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Savage has almost no influence.
  • savage?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 07:17:56 PM »
Congrats to all the winners!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:41:39 PM by Savage »
Savage is just your normal Savage but ALOT better

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 08:58:13 PM »
Congrats to all the winners!
Thought/Wished i could be a winner.... missed like 3 days... :'(

You need to learn how to read, lol.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

charactername111

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • charactername111 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 04:16:11 AM »
I wish i logged into the forums sooner! Its going to be a competition this month.

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 08:48:50 PM »
You can now claim your december voting prize with Migas, message me on discord, skype, or in-game when you are online..