Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook youtube

Author Topic: Unban pls ~ ilovecats  (Read 350 times)

ilovecats574

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ilovecats574 has almost no influence.
  • While there is life there is still hope
    • View Profile
Unban pls ~ ilovecats
« on: December 30, 2020, 05:55:43 PM »
- In-game name: ilovecats574

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): Unknown, I completely forgot I think November 24, 2020, 06:03:07 PM BST (gmt now, uk has 2 timezones)

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know): N/A

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message): Disgusting chat behaviour or something like that

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why): Yes, jail for bypassing mute and then mute using all caps (I stopped that now.)

- Why should you be unbanned?: Well I had time to thing about what I did and realised how much of a pain I've been, I won't use general unless necessary like asking a question, I am worried about my town "CatTham", I haven't told anyone about this except for Reven but I created my town to create unity in the server, to make people inspired in to create their own things,I even spent longer than usual thinking about everything I did., I spear if I get a unban, I will try my best to stop all my stuff I did, I will probably be refreshing this page like every 3 minutes, thank you for reading, I hope you accept this, thank you.

Additional Information: I am willing to donate to the server
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 06:36:42 PM by ilovecats574 »
Sean

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Re: Unban pls ~ ilovecats
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 06:49:20 PM »
Your application is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

ilovecats574

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ilovecats574 has almost no influence.
  • While there is life there is still hope
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 07:56:30 PM »
Okay, sorry I stole ur quote I just wanted to help spread it for u
Sean

BrendaxNL

• Senior Admin
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • BrendaxNL is a rising star!BrendaxNL is a rising star!BrendaxNL is a rising star!BrendaxNL is a rising star!BrendaxNL is a rising star!BrendaxNL is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 01:35:55 PM »
You've been unbanned, this will be your last chance so be careful with your actions.
Redstone is red. Lapis is blue. I would sacrifice my diamonds just to save you <3