Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook youtube

Author Topic: Dhruv210's ban appeal  (Read 646 times)

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 427
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Dhruv210's ban appeal
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2021, 05:13:27 PM »
Decision was already given, please read since it seems like you haven't.

Your Appeal has been Denied.

We have found multiple holes with your story. We have provided our information to you, and you have not been able to provide adequate explanations. You have brought in irrelevant information in an attempt to distract from answering questions we posed to you.

You can appeal in 30 days from today, and we would like a better and more clear explanation.
Dedication and perseverance are key factors to reach your goals.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2021, 04:02:47 PM »
If you want to start from scratch you still need to appeal an specify you want to be unbanned to play on a new account. You will also give us the new account name. You will also give justified explanation like Oplegoman said. You will also have no access to your old items while on the new account unless you pay for an account transfer. Otherwise you will be banned for multiaccounting.
You can appeal in 1 month.

dhruv210

• Reputation Power: 3
  • dhruv210 has almost no influence.
  • @Dhruv
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 05:06:04 AM »
If you want to start from scratch you still need to appeal an specify you want to be unbanned to play on a new account. You will also give us the new account name. You will also give justified explanation like Oplegoman said. You will also have no access to your old items while on the new account unless you pay for an account transfer. Otherwise you will be banned for multiaccounting.
You can appeal in 1 month.

Ok, Thank u carrot. :)
And If u can do this at my /home bed near my bed there were 4 barrels and 2 double chests in the 1 barrel there were 9 End-portal frames that I been collecting for my town if u give those to shahkashyap or the town mayor __Pinheiro__ . That will be so nice of U. Tho's portal frames were bought by me and some other town members tokens so I hope u understand that.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 05:19:02 AM by dhruv210 »
" 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬.
  𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨! "