Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook youtube

Author Topic: Ban Appeal by BaagadBillaPlays  (Read 125 times)

I_LOVE_FISH

• Reputation Power: 0
  • I_LOVE_FISH has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal by BaagadBillaPlays
« on: February 22, 2021, 07:02:22 AM »
- In-game name: BaagadBillaPlays

I Was Banned on the discord server was the threat of DDoS (which was a joke and i was not serious and was not done by me)

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): Last Year (don't know)

- Which Staff member banned you?- IDK

- Why were you banned?- I was banned since my friend was at my home and was messing around with my discord and he typed about dosing sentinal server so I got banned he just told it to me about it last week before that I didn't know why I was banned

- Were you previously jailed or muted? - I think so I was muted once but not sure

- Why should you be unbanned? - I didn't do it and wasn't even aware that I was banned until last week and I would never do anything bad to sentinal server

Additional Information:

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal by BaagadBillaPlays
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 04:15:14 PM »
Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal by BaagadBillaPlays
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:48:31 AM »
You have been unbanned from discord.