Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 218 times)

SkullDUDE101

• Reputation Power: 0
  • SkullDUDE101 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: April 01, 2021, 12:07:07 AM »
- In-game name: Dr_MineStein

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 6:55 PM - 7:00 PM EST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) I think Paulina owner of server

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Discrimination against LGBTQ members (*** specifically)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) jailed for flying, muted for chat spam

- Why should you be unbanned? Im sorry didn't realize i was breaking rules and being discriminatory

Additional Information:

Yes I know that I have a bad history (been muted, jailed, now banned) but I never realized that what I was saying was discriminatory or forgot about the rules. Besides, another guy was speaking vulgar language so I thought its fine. I just need one chance I promise I wont do what I did again. PLEASE.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 118
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 12:28:08 AM »
Gave you an honest chance to redeem yourself, and you ended up replying:
[23:56:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [M] Dr_MineStein: well, what i meant was that having a **** in yo mouth if ur a guy is disgusting
[23:57:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [M] Dr_MineStein: oops im breaking the rules srry

Clearly you were aware that you were breaking the rules, especially since I've made you read them a few hours ago.

Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 01:10:53 AM by The Carrot »

SkullDUDE101

• Reputation Power: 0
  • SkullDUDE101 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 01:02:11 AM »
Gave you an honest chance to redeem yourself, and you ended up replying:
[23:56:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [M] Dr_MineStein: well, what i meant was that having a dick in yo mouth if ur a guy is disgusting
[23:57:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [M] Dr_MineStein: oops im breaking the rules srry

Clearly you were aware that you were breaking the rules, especially since I've made you read them a few hours ago.

Your appeal is under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

Yes I agree I know you made me read the rules and I know what I said was hateful and hurtful. I just got carried away when this other user just started unnecessary talking and vulgar language so I thought it was a good roast my apologies I promise I won't do anything again. I agree 100%. But just give me one chance I'll not break the rules. Thanks for reviewing my appeal.

BTW can you please remove what I said from your post I didn't really mean it and just so you know 2 of my best friends are openly g_a_y so I don't really hold any hatred for LGBTQ members.

Regards

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 118
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 06:47:06 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. We think you do not fit the community and if you were to come back you would still break rules. You can re-appeal after a month from today, but ideally only when you are willing to change and follow the rules.