Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Poll

Which Photographer, based on the photos submitted by them, do you prefer?

Contestant One
18 (66.7%)
Contestant Two
9 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: June 16, 2014, 06:03:40 AM

Author Topic: Photography Showdown!  (Read 4787 times)

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 259
  • Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
The Photography Winner!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2014, 04:25:49 PM »
Congratulations to Ivaleon! He won the photography contest against IamSwifteh!

That being said I think both participants did an excellent job and can work together in the future to create great photographic works!

Ivaleon will be awarded the title of Special as a server photographer, with privileges and responsibility commensurate with the rank.
-- Fedgar

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • FatherTimeKeeper might someday be someone...FatherTimeKeeper might someday be someone...FatherTimeKeeper might someday be someone...FatherTimeKeeper might someday be someone...
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
Re: The Photography Winner!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2014, 05:22:21 PM »
Congrats Ivaleon on winning. I look forward to more of your great work.

And Congrats to swift as well on placing second, im sure it was a close race :D

Both works were very well done.

Debu

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Debu barely matters.Debu barely matters.
  • Laziness is a gift, a boon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 06:23:26 PM »
Congratulations! I possibly could have some tips that would make your photographs more optimized. If fedgar gives me permission I'll be sure to help you out. :)
And definetly for every winner there has to be a loser. Don't loose hope swifteh. Do the best you can do and come out with flying colours showing that you can do equally better :)
Ps I was gonna be an anyamous photographer in the competition but fed didn't post it and it doesn't matter now because I can't be that active :(
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 06:41:28 PM by Debu »
--Debu
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

polsonator2

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • polsonator2 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 06:36:08 PM »
Congrats! Come take some pictures of dragons reach :)

DaVoBMX1725

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • DaVoBMX1725 is working their way up.DaVoBMX1725 is working their way up.DaVoBMX1725 is working their way up.
  • Ello
    • View Profile
    • google
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:54 AM »
Congrats Ivaleon and Swift! You both took amazing photos! Ivaleon may have got you this time but I bet you will come back with even better photos!
Sometimes questions should not be asked because of the consequences of knowing the answer, It is those questions which can make or brake beautiful things.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 259
  • Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.Fedgar_Lurch has ascended.
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2014, 03:05:58 PM »
I think they can do it without your help debu.
-- Fedgar