Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Applying for admin By:Ulric_091  (Read 1442 times)

Ulric091

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Ulric091 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Applying for admin By:Ulric_091
« on: November 08, 2014, 09:48:01 PM »
What is your in-game name?Ulric_091

- Current Rank?Member

- How long have you been on the server?4 weeks

- How long have you been a Moderator?I've been a moderator in other server but in this server no

- What is your mainly specialization that stands out and can be helpful?I can help people who is in need and Teach those trolling kids a good lesson

- Is there any Staff member that suggested you to apply to admin?No

- What experience do you have being a Moderator/Admin? I have fun with my friends in the other server when a player trolling another player i will mute the player who is trolling the other player and Im help the player who is in need :)

- If you have had previous experience, what servers did you Moderate?Opticraft

- What plugins are you familiar with?I have no plugins familiar with

- Are you currently staff on any other servers?Yes

- Additional Information:If i approve me This server will be awesome and famous :)  Have fun and Stay Sexy Guys :cool:

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!Fjerreiro is almighty!
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
Re: Applying for admin By:Ulric_091
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 09:55:55 PM »
If you are a Moderator or Special and you feel like you deserve to be promoted to a higher rank, you can create your application for Administrator here. Use the form below to apply. If you do not use it, your application will be automatically denied.
^

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Applying for admin By:Ulric_091
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 09:56:13 PM »
Application denied. You're not moderator and haven't been on server for 1 month (not even logged in...).
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!