Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Chocolates Senior Member Application  (Read 1025 times)

Chocolate

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Chocolate has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Chocolates Senior Member Application
« on: March 06, 2016, 02:34:37 AM »
-What is your in-game name?
My In-game name is Chocolate

-Have you been active for at lest 1 month?
Nope.

-Have you benn helpful for other people on the server If yes Who and How?
Yes, I been Helpful. I Do Things like repair's SOmebody's Tools and Other and i Give things to my Town Friends

-Have you been Jailed/rules restricted before? If Yes what Punishment and Motive
Nope, i didn't Jail and Break the rules.

-Do you Vote Regulary?
I Just Vote in Saturay,Sunday.

-Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums?
Yes (too Short.)

-Additional Information:
I Active When I sing in real life, i dont Harras anyone, and i am Kind to the new or oldy people's i meet ..

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 375
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Chocolates Senior Member Application
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 02:41:08 AM »
-Have you been active for at lest 1 month?
Nope.

---How to get---

- Be part of Sentinelcraft for at least 1 month (30 days) minimum.
I gave you the /seniormember command more than 5 times and you still managed to not read the requirements. Application denied.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

ironnoyes

• Reputation Power: 0
  • ironnoyes is not a true Sentinel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 03:17:12 AM »
*facepalm*

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 375
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 02:18:55 PM »
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!