Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Muted After serving mute time  (Read 140 times)

FloppityFloppify

• Reputation Power: 0
  • FloppityFloppify has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Muted After serving mute time
« on: July 07, 2018, 06:38:50 PM »
Hello,

I was recently muted for swearing for 15 minutes. After that 15 minutes expired, I was free to talk. However, I got muted for 10 minutes AGAIN for avoiding mute filter. I did not avoid the mute filter because I already was muted for the full 15 minutes and was able to speak again.

Are staff allowed to do this?
Flop

EDIT: My mute time is over but I was wrongfully muted. What actions will be taken?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 06:45:06 PM by FloppityFloppify »

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 339
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Muted After serving mute time
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 06:58:48 PM »
Leaving the server while muted counts as avoiding the mute.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!Fjerreiro is awe-inspiring!
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
Re: Muted After serving mute time
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 09:42:19 PM »
I see you're using the Xaero's Minimap modification, that mod is not allowed on the server to use. However, you can use Xaero's World Map, a similar mod.