Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Paradoxia History  (Read 56 times)

coolheartedepic

• The Beef Master
  • Board Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • coolheartedepic is working their way up.coolheartedepic is working their way up.coolheartedepic is working their way up.
  • I am le beef master. I have all the delicious beef
    • View Profile
Paradoxia History
« on: November 07, 2018, 12:45:18 AM »
Paradoxia was once a great town before the server updated and was created by a guy but we don't talk him much anymore for...reasons :/

Anyways, Paradoxia was the capital of the once great nation of Triune

After the fall of the original leader, the leadership was passed onto ChampionRed007, who ran the Nation and Capital amazingly until she had to step away from the server

Not long after, the server had a downfall in activity as they were beginning the process of switching to a new version with a server reset that sadly did not contain Towny, causing the downfall of Triune and many other great nations and towns

After the reset, many original members did not return, causing Triune to fade away

Now Towny has returned to Sentinel and sadly many original members from Triune have not returned for many different reasons

The nation has been my family and home for my entire previous 3 years of the server so I have taken the responsibility to recreate the town and nation

I hope to see some of you apart of this recreation!

~Long Live Triune~
BEEF IS LIFE