Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Villagers in Towny World  (Read 85 times)

Amseth

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Amseth has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Villagers in Towny World
« on: December 02, 2018, 02:51:21 PM »
Hi, i have realized that in towny world villagers they dont pick up any food thrown to them which makes it hard to breed them. Trading with them seems to be the only option for them to breed which is quiet hard work to trade with all kinds of villagers. I was hoping something could be done about this problem.

-Amseth-

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 342
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Villagers in Towny World
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 06:10:02 PM »
We were aware of this. For now you'll have to continue with the trading. But we will try to find the issue to fix it.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

HvPanda

• hvjoeri
  • Admin
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.HvPanda has an aura about them.
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Horizon
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 09:36:30 PM »
The issue has been fixed. Villagers will pick up items again and this will make it possible to make them breed.

Amseth

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Amseth has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 03:32:56 AM »
Thanks.