Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 234 times)

Delta_gamer

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Delta_gamer has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: January 04, 2019, 09:07:55 PM »
- In-game name:

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):4:49 pm (-400gmt) atl time 1/4/2019

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know): Migas94

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message): ban evading parkour and multi accounting

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why): yes i was jailed for cheating parkour

- Why should you be unbanned?: because im really sorry for what i have done and i will never do it again
Additional Information:
i am very sorry for what i did, i let the elytra at the end get the best of me i searched the end for hours and got none

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 353
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »
Why did you choose to compromise your sister's account to cheat AGAIN on the parkour minigame?
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Delta_gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 04:17:24 AM »
i honestly dont know im truly sorry

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 05:44:56 AM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 11:12:41 PM »
You have been unbanned. Do not repeat the same mistakes that lead to this appeal.

Delta_gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 09:54:40 PM »
Thank you soo much i really really appreaciate it