Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: DashIcarius Senior Member Application  (Read 288 times)

DashIcarius

• Reputation Power: 0
  • DashIcarius has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
DashIcarius Senior Member Application
« on: January 08, 2019, 03:33:50 PM »
Its me, DashIcarius, going try try to apply for Senior membership for the first time! =D

- What is your in-game name? DashIcarius

- Have you been active for at least 1 month? Yes, since around October 2018

- Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how? I normally answer questions about building whenever they are asked, since that is my area of expertise.

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive? Never

- Do you vote regularly? I do vote occasionally, but not often, as I do not make use of the cash system in game, since I play pġurely survival

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums? Of course! =D

- Additional Information: I have 8 years of experience in Minecraft, and I have developed a very good building skillset (I have built a caslte which I can show as evidence to this). If promoted, I will be willing to help in building server structures or simply providing other players with help on their builds =)

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 360
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: DashIcarius Senior Member Application
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 06:02:22 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

amnotbananaama

• Reputation Power: 7
  • amnotbananaama has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 09:31:06 PM »
Good luck!!

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 360
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 07:18:53 PM »
You have been promoted!
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

amnotbananaama

• Reputation Power: 7
  • amnotbananaama has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 09:00:59 PM »
Congrats!!!!

DashIcarius

• Reputation Power: 0
  • DashIcarius has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 09:41:16 PM »
You have been promoted!

Thank you so much! =D