Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Parkour ban appeal  (Read 123 times)

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
    • ConcertTracker
Parkour ban appeal
« on: January 09, 2019, 10:25:36 AM »
+- 2 Years ago I was banned in the first version of parkour for "flying". 
This was seen by Richgotya, I was lagging a lot back then and I suppose that caused Rich to see me flying. I have never purposely cheated on parkour. And I have never flown there anyways, I am also pretty sure it's not even possible to fly there.
Now I hear there are more maps and I would love to explore them.

Is it possible to get unbanned from parkour?

Eagler

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 11:04:01 AM »
No.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!