Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Inactive Members Graveyard  (Read 162 times)

Demoncrusher

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Demoncrusher has almost no influence.
  • The one with a fork and sword irl and in-game
    • View Profile
Inactive Members Graveyard
« on: January 30, 2019, 09:34:21 PM »
I have recently constructed a Graveyard where all (SM+ with a few exceptions) people who are or were inactive for a longer period of time.
Well.. there's a small issue. I can only fill it with graves from people I have encountered. Therefore I'd like anyone to give me a Person to create a grave for. Therefore it'd be nice if you included
Name:
From when until when they've been active(or if the person has come back tell me how long they had been gone for):
Their rank:
And a small side note like "he/she was always helpful" or "he/she was annoying, but did the trick"

It'd be very much appreciated if anyone could list an inactive person or drop a signed book off at the graveyard(or just give it to me) reminding about memories they've made with the person.   :S ;)

Thank you all and have a great day!   
-Demon
Always loyal: -Demon

HvPanda

• hvjoeri
  • Admin
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!HvPanda is leading the good life!
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Horizon
Re: Inactive Members Graveyard
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 06:15:08 AM »
Fro55t, mod, don't know the date but you can check with /res <name>.

Carrot563

• Donator
  • Carrot563 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 06:33:25 AM »
Dang, I miss Frost, that man hasn't been on for months.  :'(

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.Eagler1997 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
    • ConcertTracker
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 06:51:42 AM »
I was in contact with fro55t for a while. His minecraft account was hacked and he has not enough proof to verify it to mojang for ownership.
He also quit discord. I miss him too.

Demoncrusher

• Donator
  • Demoncrusher has almost no influence.
  • The one with a fork and sword irl and in-game
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 08:39:49 PM »
Fro55t has his own frosty grave now. You're free to visit or put a written book in his grave-gift(no idea what to call this) reminding about memories. Thanks for Letting me make a grave for him!  ;D
Always loyal: -Demon