Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Need permission to be able to stream.  (Read 80 times)

Bashie

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Bashie has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Need permission to be able to stream.
« on: February 07, 2019, 07:33:36 PM »
Hello.

I really liked the server and decided to play it, however I cannot stream it because I need permission to do so. My in-game name is Bashie and the reason to stream is simple - the server is very friendly and loveable, I'd say. It really is fitting to my expectations of what a cool survival server can be. My channel (both on Twitch and YouTube) is very small, and every time I record there's only like 0-1 viewers around. But I do it exceptionally for fun, and if needed, a server IP would be provided. My streams are unprofessional but are not intended to mock the server. The exact opposite, however.

Thank you! <3

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 349
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Need permission to be able to stream.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 07:42:05 PM »
You are allowed to stream, be careful about not showing your password when logging in.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!