Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Sign not registering Potion(s)  (Read 565 times)

sacstanxiang

• Reputation Power: 4
  • sacstanxiang has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
    • mc-stats
Sign not registering Potion(s)
« on: March 29, 2019, 08:11:47 AM »
I crafted some awkward potions, I'd want to store them in sign so I made a sell sign.
For some reason, the sign is not registering my potions, even if i have them on hand/inventory.

I tried using awkwardpotion, and 373.16 (id), both failed. (P1)
I thought it might be a bug from /brew, so I tried using vanilla brewing stand, no luck.
I did /itemdb on my awkward potion, the id suggests that it is a water bottle.

And,

I stored some potions in sign (about a year back), and the potions are now _uncraftable_ ? (P2)
I did /itemdb on the potion, and they're actually showing the ids. (P3)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:17:22 AM by sacstanxiang »

HvPanda

• hvjoeri
  • Admin
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Horizon
Re: Sign not registering Potion(s)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 09:15:01 AM »
I think you wanna try to sell those with trade signs. At the moment it's not possible to trade McMMo potions with trade signs. I see bulk sales with /auction in shulkers, you can try that.
For the other potions you can use minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com/potion-calculator. When the essentials get a stable update you will be able to sell them and get the ID with /itemdb while holding the item. To test what items you can trade in signs use /itemdb, when it shows the correct item name you will be able to sell it with trade signs.

sacstanxiang

• View Profile
    • mc-stats
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 04:05:20 PM »
I think you wanna try to sell those with trade signs. At the moment it's not possible to trade McMMo potions with trade signs. I see bulk sales with /auction in shulkers, you can try that.
For the other potions you can use minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com/potion-calculator. When the essentials get a stable update you will be able to sell them and get the ID with /itemdb while holding the item. To test what items you can trade in signs use /itemdb, when it shows the correct item name you will be able to sell it with trade signs.

Thanks for the suggestion.
However, if I remembered correctly I had stored some swiftness/night vision/leap potions in the sign, and those are attainable by "vanilla" means.
On P2, and P3, it was showing a leapII potion, which I believe could be brewed w/o MCMMO.

Nextly, for P1, I was trying to store awkward potion(s), it should not be causing any problem since as above, it is "vanilla" attainable items. I did /itemdb on an awkward potion, and it is registering as bottled_water.
That should be something worth investigating.

sacstanxiang

• View Profile
    • mc-stats
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 05:01:08 PM »
I crafted some awkward potions, I'd want to store them in sign so I made a sell sign.
For some reason, the sign is not registering my potions, even if i have them on hand/inventory.

I tried using awkwardpotion, and 373.16 (id), both failed. (P1)
I thought it might be a bug from /brew, so I tried using vanilla brewing stand, no luck.
I did /itemdb on my awkward potion, the id suggests that it is a water bottle.

And,

I stored some potions in sign (about a year back), and the potions are now _uncraftable_ ? (P2)
I did /itemdb on the potion, and they're actually showing the ids. (P3)

Apparently, the essentials are broken.

~I rest my case~

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 376
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 06:14:07 PM »

~I rest my case~

NO WAY, SHERLOCK  :O :O :O :O :O :O

Panda told you how to sell potions on the server, at this moment.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

sacstanxiang

• View Profile
    • mc-stats
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 06:38:26 PM »

~I rest my case~

NO WAY, SHERLOCK  :O :O :O :O :O :O

Panda told you how to sell potions on the server, at this moment.

I am a bit lost, but was I meant was most of the potions would be treated as bottled_water, as shown by /itemdb.