Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Begging, found out he had 2 accounts  (Read 150 times)

4GingerCats

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 4GingerCats has almost no influence.
  • A long lengthy noodly lithuanian
    • View Profile
Begging, found out he had 2 accounts
« on: April 15, 2019, 01:11:06 PM »
Anyways so, I was giving away a few shulkers of useless raw beef, atleast it was useless for me, and oscarkattelcena wanted to grab a few, so I gave him some.

He told me he was basically homeless (cant be bothered to write out all the text) in bed inglish so me being the nice guy I was, I gave him a stack of logs and he said rudely, more and Demoncrusher told me that is obviously begging.

I later did /res oscarkat and then I pressed tab to cycle through and I saw

oscarkattel
oscarkattelcena

So that is obviously the same person with 2 accounts, there is no way that would be a coincidence because what would be the chances, anyways that all I can share at the moment.

Please punish this user.

edit:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:15:41 PM by 4GingerCats »
Ginger Cats is always watching...

nah jk, he loves you <3

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 361
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Begging, found out he had 2 accounts
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
Where's the evidence of the person using both accounts for profit?
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Makanaski

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Makanaski has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Begging, found out he had 2 accounts
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 11:50:00 PM »
I knnow its not my business but i want to share my opinion; when i play with friends we use random names as "TAGs" like a clan, what if oscarkattel is something similar
?
Do not translate, 我告訴過你不要翻譯