Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Essentials Trade Signs  (Read 1358 times)

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 375
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Essentials Trade Signs
« on: July 03, 2019, 11:41:36 AM »
Due to an imminent 1.14 update, we ask everyone on the community to remove their essentials trade signs until July 22.

They have been the cause of why we haven't updated essentials and we will use a 1.14 server update as an opportunity to deal with the issue once and for all.

Any questions related to this issue should be made in this topic.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:11:39 AM by Migas »
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Joel

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Joel has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Essentials Trade Signs
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 12:11:17 PM »
Effective immediately? Or do we have some buffer time to remove the signs?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:17:54 PM by Joel »

BrendaxNL

• Admin
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • BrendaxNL barely matters.BrendaxNL barely matters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 12:45:12 PM »
Effective immediately? Or do we have some buffer time to remove the signs?

Due to an imminent 1.14 update, we ask everyone on the community to remove their essentials trade signs until July 15.

You've got around two weeks to remove them, Joel!  ;)
Redstone is red. Lapis is blue. I would sacrifice my diamonds just to save you <3

Joel

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Joel has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 12:49:25 PM »
Thanks  :)

HvPanda

• hvjoeri
  • Admin
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Horizon
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 10:03:30 AM »
Don't forget the signs in Skyblock

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 04:41:02 PM »
Remember you XP and money signs too!    :)

HvPanda

• hvjoeri
  • Admin
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!HvPanda is almighty!
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Horizon
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 10:32:21 AM »
Due to an imminent 1.14 update, we ask everyone on the community to remove their essentials trade signs until July 15.

They have been the cause of why we haven't updated essentials and we will use a 1.14 server update as an opportunity to deal with the issue once and for all.

Any questions related to this issue should be made in this topic.

Thank you.

Don't forget, 2 days left!

coolskeleton24

• Reputation Power: 3
  • coolskeleton24 has almost no influence.
  • Nyehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 01:56:55 PM »
is the villagers gonna de spawn and will it be updated to 1.14 or 1.14.3 cause ima concerned about the entities deleting thing and the lighting bugs
Is still trying to get sm

Eli

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 03:48:03 PM »
is the villagers gonna de spawn and will it be updated to 1.14 or 1.14.3 cause ima concerned about the entities deleting thing and the lighting bugs

Only the essentials plugin will be updated to 1.14, not the server itself

./t spawn Tranquila

The town of serenes scenes and daaaaank memes

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2019, 04:38:48 PM »

No one said things were updating on July 15. The only thing we said was to remove signs by that date so we can securely update things in the future.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Eli

• Donator
  • Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 11:43:43 PM »

No one said things were updating on July 15. The only thing we said was to remove signs by that date so we can securely update things in the future.

I didn't say when

./t spawn Tranquila

AceAlmighty16

• Reputation Power: 7
  • AceAlmighty16 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 08:57:19 AM »

I didn't say when
shes got ya there lol
Hi, Im Aceyface. Dont mess with my muse.

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 09:09:07 AM »

I didn't say when

The conversation implied that there was an essentials update on that date, as a response to his question.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:10:55 AM by Migas »

Eli

• Donator
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2019, 09:31:19 AM »

I didn't say when

The conversation implied that there was an essentials update on that date, as a response to his question.

Wait so you're saying we can't use trade signs until further notice
And I swear I've seen staff mention essentials is being updated hence why we're removing the signs

./t spawn Tranquila

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2019, 10:15:12 AM »

I didn't say when

Wait so you're saying we can't use trade signs until further notice
And I swear I've seen staff mention essentials is being updated hence why we're removing the signs

Date changed to July 22, after that they're at risk of breaking.