Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: sirossdiba, BAN APPEAL pls read  (Read 470 times)

Father Emman

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Father Emman has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
sirossdiba, BAN APPEAL pls read
« on: August 08, 2019, 05:26:03 PM »
sirossdiba

- August 8,2019 and 9:01pm(Philippine time)

- Admin Panda

- Disrespect apply on forum.sentinelcraft.net

- Yes, I was banned for 10 minutes because I was griefing.

Hello I am very sorry for cursing at you admin. I didnt mean to do it. I was playing with my friends and when I got jailed, I got upset and I hadimpulsive thoughts.. I was not thinking before saything something. After I got banned, I was really upset with my ownself because I know that I must be more professional with players and admin. I wish that you guys could unblock me in the server so I could play again with my friends. If i get unbanned i promise to be a better person and not toxic, to be more friendly with others and importantly to RESPECT everyone( not stepping over the line). If I dont get unbanned I wish you could let me play with my new accounts(Father Emman, JackeyRoss).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 12:09:35 PM by HvPanda »

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 376
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: BAN APPEAL pls read
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 08:54:14 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

EpicEliza

• Reputation Power: 22
  • EpicEliza is working their way up.EpicEliza is working their way up.EpicEliza is working their way up.
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
Re: sirossdiba, BAN APPEAL pls read
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 12:35:25 PM »
You weren't banned, just to clarify. You got jailed for griefing.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 376
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: sirossdiba, BAN APPEAL pls read
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 11:09:11 AM »
You've been unbanned.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!