Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 120 times)

essamwolf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • essamwolf has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
ban appeal
« on: August 09, 2019, 05:27:45 PM »
 In-game name: essamwolf

- August 7,2019?

- Which Staff member banned you?Blank

- Why were you banned? Xray
- Were you previously jailed or muted? yes . because of Xraying

- Why should you be unbanned?
Because i have been out of my home for 3 days and when i came back i found my young brother using my laptop and my account and he used xray on my account and on his account iam so sorry for this i was going to leave it like that but i like this server and i started to have some freinds on it and i build a big base already and u guys were nice for me idk how to fix this but i can promis with no breaking rules with my account again. pls let me back to my account again.

amnotbananaama

• Admin
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • amnotbananaama barely matters.amnotbananaama barely matters.
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 05:45:58 PM »
I split this topic from a different ban appeal. Please make your own topic when posting a ban appeal by clicking ''New Topic''

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 367
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 08:02:32 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 367
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 08:34:33 PM »
Appeal denied. You ban evaded and you seem to not understand the rules of the server.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!