Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Banned for Bigotry  (Read 229 times)

RinseAndRepeat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • RinseAndRepeat has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Banned for Bigotry
« on: October 29, 2019, 10:46:32 AM »
- In-game name:

RinseAndRepeat

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):

Im sorry, but it has been months already since I got banned and I have forgotten. I believe it was probably around June or July.

- Which Staff member banned you?:

- Why were you banned?:

Bigotry. I said "put fear into the queer" during a topic in chat regarding lgbt or something. I wasn't serious about it. I wanted it to come off as a harmless joke or somewhat sarcastic.

- Were you previously jailed or muted?:

I was muted and jailed before for quite a number of times. I remember one instance where I was jailed for a small grief. I was muted a couple of times for cursing (i believe) in chat.

- Why should you be unbanned?:

I did not mean to offend anyone from what I said and I apologize. I have caused some few other issues with the SC community and I deeply apologize for it. I promise to behave now and be more considerate of others in the server and the whole of the community. 

Additional Information:

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 376
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for Bigotry
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 06:39:08 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 376
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for Bigotry
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 05:10:05 PM »
You have been unbanned.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!