Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Christmas Building Competition!  (Read 144 times)

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Christmas Building Competition!
« on: December 02, 2019, 12:46:15 AM »
Christmas Building Competition!

It's holiday season in Sentinel again! And you know what's been lacking these past holidays? Coal in Migas' socks and a building competition with a sweet prize!

You will have the opportunity to win 2 months of fly and a command of your choice from our previous events! There will be one winner per category.

All you gotta do is fill in the application form to join the event until December 20, we will put them in themes:

- Christmas tree.
- Santa Claus.
- Winter Wonderland.

Christmas tree theme will mainly focus on your own personal tree. Santa Claus is your own santa interpretation, and lastly winter wonderland is for the more ambitious ones that want to build on a larger scale! Builds in flatgrass won't be considered.

You will be judged based on your creativity, respect of the theme and bonus points if it relates to Sentinelcraft! ;)

We are so eager to see your lovely creations this year, and hopefully with a successful edition we will reinstate furthermore competitions such as these with each coming holiday with awesome prizes!

Fill the following application form when you've completed your build!

-------------------------------------------------------

Application form:

1- In-game name:
2- When are you usually online:
3- Which competition are you entering:
4- What are the coordinates of your build (X Y Z, World,Nearby warps so others can see it too if possible!):
5- Additional information:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 01:04:34 AM by Migas »

RealCreate

• Reputation Power: 3
  • RealCreate has almost no influence.
  • This is Me, Myself & I
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Building Competition!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 08:31:20 PM »
Can you be in multiple themes?
This is ME MYSELF & I

I always loose MYSELF!

RealCreate

• This is Me, Myself & I
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 08:33:40 PM »
1- In-game name: RealCreate
2- When are you usually online: Ranging between 12:00- 20:00 GMT
3- Which competition are you entering: Winter Wonderland
4- What are the coordinates of your build (X Y Z, World,Nearby warps so others can see it too if possible!): Not yet
5- Additional information: No,
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:22:24 PM by RealCreate »
This is ME MYSELF & I

I always loose MYSELF!

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 376
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 09:00:45 PM »
1- In-game name: RealCreate
2- When are you usually online: Ranging between 12:00- 20:00 GMT
3- Which competition are you entering: Winter Wonderland
4- What are the coordinates of your build (X Y Z, World,Nearby warps so others can see it too if possible!): Not 100% sure.
5- Additional information: No,

Have you even finish your build? The coords are supposed to have your finished build
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

RealCreate

• This is Me, Myself & I
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 09:21:27 PM »
Ok, I understand.
This is ME MYSELF & I

I always loose MYSELF!

Eli

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...Eli might someday be someone...
  • #DuckGang
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 04:27:32 PM »

Same question

Q2: If I already have access to /fly, can I get 2 fly coupons as an alternative instead?

./t spawn Tranquila

The town of serenes scenes and daaaaank memes

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!The Carrot is almighty!
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 11:23:59 AM »

Same question

Q2: If I already have access to /fly, can I get 2 fly coupons as an alternative instead?

Yes you can join multiple competitions and it is possible to win at both. I have won ice sculpturing and snowman before at once.

If you have any of the prizes already we can discuss further alternatives privately with the winners :)