Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 131 times)

stickman_35s

• Reputation Power: 1
  • stickman_35s has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
ban appeal
« on: November 28, 2019, 04:38:24 PM »
In-game name:stickman_35s

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)i was because of ban Evading

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)

- Why should you be unbanned? i miss playing sentinelcraft because it was the best and funnest multiplayer game i have ever played

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 376
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 04:41:16 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

stickman_35s

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 05:00:27 PM »
ok thank you very much

stickman_35s

• View Profile
ban appeal
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 05:22:21 PM »
- In-game name:stickman_35

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):20:21

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)for trying to join as staff

- Why should you be unbanned?i did not join as staff.i do not deserve to be banned

amnotbananaama

• Admin
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • amnotbananaama barely matters.amnotbananaama barely matters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 05:49:03 PM »
Please stop ban evading, as I already told you in your ban message you need to wait for the results of your ban appeal.

stickman_35s

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 05:55:30 PM »
- In-game name:stickman_35s

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):20:52

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)for ban evading

- Why should you be unbanned? i did not ban evade.i just found that i trying to see if i was unbanned then it i joined the server at first i was happy then it said i was ban evading and it let me join i did nothing wrong i do not deserve to banned.

amnotbananaama

• Admin
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • amnotbananaama barely matters.amnotbananaama barely matters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 06:06:57 PM »
Merged 3 threads of ban appeals into 1. Be patient and wait for the results of your original ban appeal. Posting multiple times and ban evading doesn't make a good impression.

- Why should you be unbanned? i did not ban evade. i just found that i trying to see if i was unbanned then it i joined the server at first i was happy then it said i was ban evading and it let me join i did nothing wrong i do not deserve to banned.

What you did is ban evading under our rules. If you are banned on the server and you join the server, you will be punished. It doesn't matter why. If you disagree with the ban, that is what the forums are for. Wait for the results of your ban, future attempts to join will be punished more severely.

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 376
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 06:09:08 PM »
Ban Appeal denied. Ban evaded while appeal was on review.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!