Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: admin application  (Read 143 times)

victor_swe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • victor_swe has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
admin application
« on: January 05, 2020, 07:17:05 PM »
- What is your in-game name? Victor_swe

- Current Rank? member

- How long have you been on the server? today

- How long have you been a Moderator? never

- What is your main specialization that stands out and can benefit the server? i like the server

- Is there any Staff member that suggested you to apply to admin? i don't think so

- What experience do you have being a Moderator/Admin? i had admin 2 other times

- If you have had previous experience, what servers did you moderate? MineSuperior

- What plugins are you familiar with?no

- Are you currently staff on any other servers? yes

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 378
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: admin application
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 07:18:40 PM »
Approv... Nope, Denied. You're not Moderator.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

victor_swe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • victor_swe has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 07:20:36 PM »
whyy

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 378
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 07:28:01 PM »
Read the whole denial message, it says why
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!