Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Apply to high rank  (Read 114 times)

TRK2g

• Reputation Power: 0
  • TRK2g has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Apply to high rank
« on: January 08, 2020, 11:27:50 PM »

- What is your in-game name?

- Current Rank?

- How long have you been on the server?

- How long have you been a Moderator?

- What is your main specialization that stands out and can benefit the server?

- Is there any Staff member that suggested you to apply to admin? no

- What experience do you have being a Moderator/Admin? many thing i can do with mod or admin

- If you have had previous experience, what servers did you moderate? manage Plugin and bugs

- What plugins are you familiar with? all

- Are you currently staff on any other servers? yes

- Additional Information:

amnotbananaama

• Admin
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • amnotbananaama is working their way up.amnotbananaama is working their way up.amnotbananaama is working their way up.
    • View Profile
Re: Apply to high rank
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 02:31:01 AM »
I don't even know where to start. You ignored several important questions in your application.

- What is your in-game name?

Why wouldn't you answer this question? How would we know who to promote? Have you even joined the server before?

- What plugins are you familiar with? all

Are you saying that you are familiar with all of the plugins we use on our server? That's quite a bold claim, and I think you should provide more evidence of that.

I would suggest re-filling out your application and answering all of the questions more fully, so we know if you meet our requirements for the rank or not.

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 378
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Apply to high rank
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 12:17:30 PM »
Your application has been denied.. You are not Moderator.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!