Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: February Voting Prize!  (Read 409 times)

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 380
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
February Voting Prize!
« on: February 01, 2020, 01:02:43 PM »
Hey everyone!

Every month there will be some prizes for the top voters during that period.

These are the Top 5 Voters in January (in random order) that get the extra home:

- NickBuilder
 - charactername111
 - Loz_Moz
 - xOx0
 - Remiaw

If you are one of the winners, send a message to Migas with the amount of maximum you can currently have so we can add an extra one.

The next month's prize will be /sparkly! The vote count only starts at January 1st and the winners of February's voting prize will be announced at February 28. As always, Admin+ will not be eligible for this.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
    • View Profile
Re: February Voting Prize!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 06:09:12 PM »
Hey everyone!

Every month there will be some prizes for the top voters during that period.

These are the Top 5 Voters in January (in random order) that get the extra home:

- NickBuilder
 - charactername111
 - Loz_Moz
 - xOx0
 - Remiaw

If you are one of the winners, send a message to Migas with the amount of maximum you can currently have so we can add an extra one.

The next month's prize will be /sparkly! The vote count only starts at February 1st and the winners of February's voting prize will be announced at February 28. As always, Admin+ will not be eligible for this.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

EMULATOR

• Reputation Power: 0
  • EMULATOR is not a true Sentinel.
  • dear karma i have a list of people u forget
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 08:02:33 PM »
uhh just a question did i lost by one vote or something hmm because last time i check on 31 January i was draw in 5th position (just a question)
i am emu who are you

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 09:27:16 PM »
uhh just a question did i lost by one vote or something hmm because last time i check on 31 January i was draw in 5th position (just a question)

Answered in-game. I don't use voting websites as reference since it may count multiple votes for the same person in the same day.