Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Unban Appeal for PJ094  (Read 121 times)

PJ094

• Reputation Power: 0
  • PJ094 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Unban Appeal for PJ094
« on: February 13, 2020, 03:15:50 PM »
My ign is PJ094

I do not know when i was banned, i went to log on and it said i was banned.

I do not know who banned me

I had only been banned one other time for using /op command as a joke

It said I was banned for ban evading. I do not know why this is, my little brother (Salt_God) had gotten banned for account invasion ,but i have my own account, my friend ihavenohope23 also got banned for ban evading. I've always treated the server well ,and I don't want to quit the server ,so please let me back in.

AceAlmighty16

• Reputation Power: 8
  • AceAlmighty16 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Appeal for PJ094
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 03:30:42 PM »
First, me and Eliza are the people who banned you. Eliza can explain further since she is the one who noticed it.
Hi, Im Aceyface. Dont mess with my Xen!

EpicEliza

• Reputation Power: 24
  • EpicEliza is working their way up.EpicEliza is working their way up.EpicEliza is working their way up.
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 03:44:40 AM »
We banned ihavenohope23 for them being under the same ip as Salt_God. You don't appear to be under the same IP as both ihavenohope23 and Salt_God so I didn't know why you were banned. We will investigate about this issue more.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

amnotbananaama

• Admin
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • amnotbananaama is working their way up.amnotbananaama is working their way up.amnotbananaama is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 04:49:53 AM »
On our end it says you aren't banned. Please try joining the server, and taking a screenshot of what it says when you try to join. There was never any reason for you to be banned, not sure what that would be about.

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 380
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 10:02:02 AM »
Appeal invalid. You're not banned.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!