Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook google youtube

Author Topic: Ban appeal for parsalip  (Read 162 times)

parsalip

Ban appeal for parsalip
« on: March 24, 2020, 10:32:04 PM »
hello .can you unban me plz .i was banned for griefing. i stole a lot of items but i promise this won't happen again

amnotbananaama

• Admin
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • amnotbananaama is working their way up.amnotbananaama is working their way up.amnotbananaama is working their way up.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal for parsalip
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 10:36:52 PM »
Please use the ban appeal format or your appeal won't be considered.

parsalip

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 10:46:32 PM »
- In-game name: parsalip

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): march,20,2020 around 3or4pm

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message):griefing . stole a lot (soul sand , sea lantern , wheat , pumpkin)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why): no

- Why should you be unbanned? i just want to have fun with friends

Additional Information:i was with gynavel

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 389
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 10:50:23 PM »
Why did you ban evade as "broken" and continued playing like nothing happened?
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

parsalip

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 11:08:02 PM »
cause my other friends were playing i just wanted to play with them .

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 11:17:58 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
When Migas isn't out building and designing new arenas, he enjoys long walks in the mycelium and planting lovely red mushrooms. Specializing in player relations, he is the man to go to when you have a problem. But watch out! He tends to be a bit clumsy when it comes to handling something explosive!

parsalip

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 11:29:33 PM »
thanks

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 01:26:18 PM »
Appeal denied. You ban evaded again with the same account.

parsalip

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 01:35:05 PM »
- In-game name: parsalip

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): march,20,2020 around 3or4pm

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message):griefing . stole a lot (soul sand , sea lantern , wheat , pumpkin)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why): no

- Why should you be unbanned? i just want to have fun with friends

Additional Information:ban evading . sorry about that . won't happen again
Modify message

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 01:40:40 PM »
Your appeal was just denied, you can appeal again in at least 30 days.

parsalip

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 02:02:23 PM »
at least let me play with my account for now plz.

Migas

• Main Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 02:03:40 PM »
That is literally what got your appeal denied. If the person who broke the rules is banned, they should not be allowed online.

parsalip

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 02:21:19 PM »
come on man . i think you really like to teaze everybody