Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook youtube

Author Topic: Unban Appeal For Alrictm52  (Read 303 times)

alrictm52

• Reputation Power: 1
  • alrictm52 has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Unban Appeal For Alrictm52
« on: June 26, 2020, 12:41:20 PM »
- In-game name:alrictm52

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):I  forgot

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)i do not remember aswell

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)ban evading also hacking

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)No

- Why should you be unbanned? i find myself doing nothing all the time  and wehn i wanna play minecraft i just want to play sentinel and remember my mistake

Additional Information:I am Sorry for my Misbehavior And I Promise Not To hack i could i just miss playing on sentinel  i am sorry for my immaturity I promise to do better

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Appeal For Alrictm52
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 05:24:10 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication and perseverance are key factors to reach your goals.

Migas

• Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Appeal For Alrictm52
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 10:47:27 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. We can't trust you after the first incident and the appeal doesn't convince us enough that you add value to our community.
Dedication and perseverance are key factors to reach your goals.