Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook youtube

Author Topic: Account Transfer  (Read 195 times)

Darkflame

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Darkflame has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Account Transfer
« on: September 12, 2020, 04:29:03 PM »
Ola, finally decided that I could afford to splurge some irl money a bit and bought the premium minecraft version.

Sadly, the name Darkflame is already taken and so my new minecraft name is "NemetskV". I'm not too sure if I need to add more information here or just wait for the SAs to be online?

EpicEliza

• Reputation Power: 27
  • EpicEliza is working their way up.EpicEliza is working their way up.EpicEliza is working their way up.
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
Re: Account Transfer
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 03:57:14 AM »
Hallo Dark!

It might help if you have some screenshots of your mcmmo abilities and your claims on hand so it'll be easier for the SAs to transfer your account! :D
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

Darkflame

• Donator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Darkflame has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 09:10:13 AM »
Hallo Dark!

It might help if you have some screenshots of your mcmmo abilities and your claims on hand so it'll be easier for the SAs to transfer your account! :D

Gotcha :D

Here's da stats

BrendaxNL

• Senior Admin
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 01:59:42 PM »
Hi Dark! Thanks for the screenshots. I?ll be home later tonight to do someone?s account transfer, if I have time I?ll try and sort yours as well...tonight! Please keep an eye on your discord / here in about 8 hours from now (:
Redstone is red. Lapis is blue. I would sacrifice my diamonds just to save you <3

BrendaxNL

• Senior Admin
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.BrendaxNL is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 09:02:40 PM »
Hi Darkflame, please join with your new name so I can start the account transfer! Also message me on discord so we can schedule a time to transfer the last things :)
Redstone is red. Lapis is blue. I would sacrifice my diamonds just to save you <3