Server March 15, 2023
Server March 4, 2023
Dimension Season 2 Summary of Changes:
- Outposts are allowed but limited to 1 per town.
- You can teleport to an outpost once per hour.
- You have to be 16 chunks away from a town's homeblock to create a town.
- You can teleport to other towns if they're at peace.
- Town teleports have a cooldown of 60 seconds and take 3 seconds to warm-up (Interruptible by movement and attacks).
- You cannot teleport to enemy towns.
- Max residens per town: 3. Max towns per nation: 2. Max allied nations: 1.
- A town homeblock (Usually your town spawn) is safe from PvP.
- PvP is forced everywhere else in the world.
- Keep inventory is off. All inventories are stored in a grave. When you die you get a compass to your grave.
- New town price: $250, New nation price: $1000, Oupost cost: $500.
- 16 Purchasable bonus town blocks, the cost starts at $250 wih a x1.2 increase on every purchase capped at $750.
- Disabled Taxes.
- If you run out of money your town goes into bankruptcy and you cannot perform any action in it until the debt is paid.
- Available nation military ranks by order of importance (least to most): private, sergeant, lieutenant, captain, major, colonel, general, engineer, gunner.
- Cost to attack upfront $20/plot. If you choose to plunder a town you just invaded you gain $40/plot they own.
- Failing a siege assembly will result in a 2 hour cooldown. It requires 50 points to succeed for 10 minutes, you gain 7 points/min.
- A siege lasts 48 hours (May change later on we are not sure). This is to allow people from all timezones to contribute during a siege.
- You may abandon or surrender a siege after 12 hours.
- New towns are safe from any sieges for 96 hours (3 days real time).
- After a siege is over (by winning, abandon or surrender) you will gain immunity for: (Duration of siege) x 2. I.E: A siege that lasted 12 hours will result in a 24 hour immunity to sieging.
- A town may revolt against an occupying nation after: (Duration of siege) x 0.75
- Battle sessions (Time when you can do attacks etc) start at 10 minutes past the hour every hour and last for 50 minutes. If no active sieges the battle session ends.
- Reversing banner control will result in point gains being multiplied by x2.
- The siege points balance cap is [-2000, 2000].
- Traps etc won't work in a siege zone.
- Towns may choose to become neutral but they will be peacefully occupied by the nation with the most towny influence surrounding it.
- Neutral town residents: Cannot participate in wars, cannot be attacked by sieges, cannot be assigned military ranks.
- A non-siege participant will receive 20 seconds warning before getting sickness effects for interfering in a war.
- Domination awards are disabled because the scale of the season is not large enough to warrant using it.
- Towny Combat encumbrance is enabled: Tools, Armor and certain items will affect your speed.
Server December 16, 2022
Updated inventory plugin in hopes it helps with the current inventory issues. Do let us know if these issues persist!