Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube

Author Topic: DREAM13YT APPE  (Read 198 times)

DREAM13YT

• Reputation Power: 0
  • DREAM13YT has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
DREAM13YT APPE
« on: May 31, 2021, 01:05:00 AM »
YES I FIND THIS GOT REGISTER ok why m a BAN for nothig

ComCoffee9987

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ComCoffee9987 has almost no influence.
  • Join me in rebuilding the Soviet Union.
    • View Profile
Re: DREAM13YT APPE
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 02:24:59 AM »
You may want to follow the format, here it is http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=7.0
Hey, come join me in rebuilding the Soviet Union there may be communist cookies for you, so, will you join me, or will you oppose me and my union

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 121
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 07:43:25 PM »
Hello, you're NewMY123, you got banned for leaving during punishment and then banned for ban evading as DREAM13YT. You are not banned for nothing, appeal following the format: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=7.0

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Main Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 121
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 11:16:44 AM »
Congratulations, you are banned from our forums for advertising.