Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube

Author Topic: Towny Bug (Residents getting kicked from plots)  (Read 734 times)

Offline Candle

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Candle has almost no influence.
  • Hello! I am a candle! :D
    • View Profile
Towny Bug (Residents getting kicked from plots)
« on: April 14, 2022, 05:29:22 PM »
Hello!

My town residents keep getting kicked from plots, same goes for embassie plots, when they still have enough money to pay for taxes, I checked /bal (player name), and they were not inactive. I am also getting kicked from embassy plots, when I had enough money to pay for embassytax. This bug happens in some days.

Yours Sincerely,
Candle
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 05:43:11 PM by Candle »
/t spawn New_Kelp_City ! :D

Offline Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
Re: Towny Bug (Residents getting kicked from plots)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 11:32:29 AM »
at the moment I am not sure what is going on, will have to see if this is affecting others.

Offline bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • bugsy12 might someday be someone...bugsy12 might someday be someone...bugsy12 might someday be someone...bugsy12 might someday be someone...
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 09:49:18 PM »
This has been happening to Kita with her plot in Gotham and to Flroom a resident in gotham

Offline Nick The Builder

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Nick The Builder has almost no influence.
  • Perspective makes any build a beautiful creation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 05:43:35 AM »
This also happens in Fortuna, the embassy plot for me seems to lost the effects of the /plot command, like there's no yellow text that said the plot is for sale for 0$ or not for sale just green unowned. I've reclaimed my plot with Remiaw's help yesterday.
- Your friendly builder, Nick. Visit Coari Crossing, The Gateway to The Kattalox Southwest! </t spawn Coari Crossing>

Offline Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 07:52:32 PM »
okay this will be looked into when we have enough time to do so, this should be fixed soonish

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal