Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube

Author Topic: beolaefa128HD's ban appeal  (Read 336 times)

Offline beolaefa128HD

• Reputation Power: 1
  • beolaefa128HD has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
beolaefa128HD's ban appeal
« on: April 26, 2022, 10:29:30 AM »
- In-game name:beolaefa128HD

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):25-4-2022

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)for using a hacked client

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)yes bc i was using a hacked client to travel with a flying boat

- Why should you be unbanned? well i really like the server and wont do it again but i actually learned my lesson
 and thankyou for reading i wish you guys the best day bye :) sorry i forgot to send my mc name on pprevious i did this one hope you guys dont mind bye :)

Offline Migas

• Founder
  • Reputation Power: 440
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: beolaefa128HD's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 04:10:58 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication and perseverance are key factors to reach your goals.

Offline beolaefa128HD

• Reputation Power: 1
  • beolaefa128HD has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 12:22:22 PM »
okay i think it has been a week idk lol i havent looking at the time and stuff but i belive it has been 7 days

Offline Oplegoman

• Senior Admin
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 12:26:54 PM »
It has not been a week. Trying to claim that it has to try and make us make a decision faster is not the way to go. Using a small amount of brain power you could see that we still have upto 4 days to make a decision.

Offline Migas

• Founder
  • Reputation Power: 440
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 12:03:37 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. It took you a few minutes on the server to be mischievous so we believe that with this current behavior you do not fit our community.
Dedication and perseverance are key factors to reach your goals.