Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube

Author Topic: DaDiamondHeist's SentinelCraft Senior Member Application  (Read 637 times)

Offline Oplegoman

• Senior Admin
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.Oplegoman is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
Re: DaDiamondHeist's SentinelCraft Senior Member Application
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2021, 10:36:24 AM »
Your application has been denied. We believe that you need to spend more time on the server, you have only just come back from a period of inactivity.

I also feel signing off your posts with your name in Senior Memeber colours shows a little arrogance in believing you would get this rank.

Offline OminousCrystal

• Reputation Power: 1
  • OminousCrystal has almost no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: DaDiamondHeist's SentinelCraft Senior Member Application
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 03:03:27 PM »
I also feel signing off your posts with your name in Senior Member colors shows a little arrogance in believing you would get this rank.

I see what you mean. If I'm being honest, I hadn't actually meant to indicate myself as a 'Senior Member' by coloring my name, rather, its more indicative of a 'Diamond' (Since my name is DaDiamondHeist). There isn't a proper light-blue color I could use, so I just used plain blue, and I used Navy for coloring a Senior Member.

Anyhow, thank you for the feedback.