Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube

Author Topic: psycho_gamer Senior Member Application  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Migas

• Founder
  • Reputation Power: 443
  • Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.Migas has ascended.
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: psycho_gamer Senior Member Application (2nd Application)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2022, 11:26:27 am »
The Senior Member role are for those who are ready to set a good example for new Members on how to behave and act on the server. We believe you still not fit on this role. Your application has been denied.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Offline psycho_gamer

• Reputation Power: 2
  • psycho_gamer has almost no influence.
  • Sproot the Cloot.
    • View Profile
psycho_ gamer senior member application
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2022, 12:48:20 pm »
- What is your in-game name? psycho_gamer

- Have you been active for at least 1 month? Not In on shot but yes

- Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how? I do not remember but yeah

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive? Yes for cheating once in parkour. I do not cheat anymore. I am giga chad now.

- Do you vote regularly? I do not have time these days (exams) but I will do it after my exams r done

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums? Yes

- Additional Information: ngl I just applied since I feel happy and helpful.

Offline bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • bugsy12 might someday be someone...bugsy12 might someday be someone...bugsy12 might someday be someone...bugsy12 might someday be someone...
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember
    • View Profile
Re: psycho_gamer Senior Member Application
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2022, 07:40:37 pm »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

Offline The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • Reputation Power: 136
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
Re: psycho_gamer Senior Member Application
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2022, 11:48:46 am »
Your application has been denied. Currently you don't meet the requirements of a SM and we hope you re-apply in the future. Thank you for applying!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal