Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube

Author Topic: New Minigame Idea  (Read 132 times)

Offline Frios5

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Frios5 has almost no influence.
  • I Proudly Own One Penny! :D
    • View Profile
New Minigame Idea
« on: November 16, 2022, 05:52:19 am »
Hey Guys

I couldn't find the right place to post this so I did it here. I have a minigame Idea that revolves around Parkour and competitive racing. This could also be used to determine a winner in any event if a draw is declared. I call it lava run but, I'm sure some if not most of you are familiar with the basic idea of the minigame. You as the player have to run through a narrow path filled to the brim with parkour jumps while a wall of lava chases after you killing anyone who doesn't complete the course in time. I am fully aware of the timer system that the parkour minigame already has however, I believe this would some-what if not completely enhance the trill and the stresses of parkour that I know everyone enjoys.

Thank you for your time

Frios5-

If you have any questions feel free to message me on Discord (frios5#3312)
or If you want to see a model of the minigame also message me. (Note it may be a while before a functional model is available)

Offline dcipher

• dcipher has almost no influence.
  • The Banker
    • View Profile
Re: New Minigame Idea
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 01:41:43 pm »
I watched something similar, but they had power tools like jump forward boosts etc. and the Ender Dragon chases them. It would be quite fun to have that as a mini-game too.
Look me in the eye and tell me. "What are you lookin' at?"

"Everything comes with a price."

Offline The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • Reputation Power: 136
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 07:12:53 pm »
Is there a plugin that makes this possible?

Offline Frios5

• Frios5 has almost no influence.
  • I Proudly Own One Penny! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 08:53:58 pm »
so far no as far as I'm aware however if you give me a few hours I could maybe find one that could work.

Edit: the power tools  wasn't originally in the idea I had for the game but if you think it would be better if it was added then I'd be glad to find a plugin to make it possible. As for the lava feature. That can be replicated with command blocks or redstone so I don't believe a plugin is nessesary for it but, that's just my opinion.

Final Edit: no Unfortunately I could not find a plugin that can add tools as dcipher described. As for a minigame like the one I described, all lava run minigames are extremely outdated and don't have support for bungee.  If you still wish to experience a remake out of redstone give me a few weeks to complete a small model of the course.

Once again Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 03:27:37 am by Frios5 »

Offline The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • Reputation Power: 136
  • The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.The Carrot has ascended.
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 04:36:04 pm »
I think a middle ground can be reached here, how about a parkour where if you fall into lava it resets your progress? I know that should be possible with our current parkour plugin =)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal