What is a Senior Member?
- A Senior Member is a player who has shown their dedication and admiration for the server.
- While not a staff rank, they are knowledgeable in the server, and can be very helpful.
How do I become a Senior Member?
- Be active on SentinelCraft for at least
a month minimum.
- Play on the server regularly.
- Be helpful and kind to other players; being disruptive will set you back.
- Follow all the rules; failing to do so will get you passed over.
- Voting for the server increases your chances of success.
- A blue colored rank [SM]
- Separate chat channel (/smon
- Additional homes (/sethome
- Flatgrass (creative world) access with /flat
- You can join Discord senior member voice chat channels.
- Access to new features faster.
- Allows you to apply for the Moderator rank.
- Senior Members are not
exempt from the rules, you are setting an example.
- Show pride in your rank but don't boast.
- Help other players when you are able.
- Vote regularly for the server
If you do not meet the requirements of applying for senior member, your application will be denied
. You can find the requirements above.
Senior Member Application Format(Copy this and create a new topic!)- What is your in-game name?- Have you been active for at least 1 month?- Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how?- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive?- Do you vote regularly?- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums?- Additional Information:
the application to the best of your ability and wait for a response. It can take up to seven days
to receive a response. If you would like a private response
rather than a public response, please indicate that under additional information. Keep in mind that we are not required to provide a private response.