If you feel like any of these rules are unclear contact a Senior Admin+ for clarification.
These rules will define the redstone machines on the server as they have become more and more promient. These come to clarify any sort of future misunderstandings or questions you may have going forward.
We hope you understand the importance of making such rules for farming as minecraft's ever-expanding universe and technicality leads to some game-breaking and economy-breaking designs that simply do not have a place within our community. It is meant to keep some sort of balance for players to have a chance of catching up.
We love that players look to support and donate to the server, but with a few extra perks comes a few more responsibilities as well:
01. Do not share your perks. This includes, but is not limited to:
02. Do not store kit items.
03. Use good judgement:
Its worth noting 'other' players includes all players, even other donors.
We'd also like to add other ways you can continue to help support and promote our server:
04. Treat all players with respect, regardless of their rank.
05. Help answer basic questions, especially if staff are bust or not around.
It can be a bit confusing having a forum and Discord to keep in contact with the community, so here we will outline the difference, as well as some basic forum etiquette.
When to use which platform:
01. Forums is more of an offical way to communicate (consider forums like an email, and discord like texting)
02. Discord is more immediate and will get our attention faster.
03. Keep it classy.
04. No spamming - most issues we see on forums fall under this general umbrella.
05. English only on the forums.
To make things easier for everyone involved here is a quick rundown of what is expected of our moderators;
01. Responsible first and foremost for the quality of gameplay for the players.
02. Setting a good example by being helpful, courteous and fair.
03. Being an active player.
04. Displays maturity regardless of their age.
Our staff team is a reflection of our server, we hope to appeal professional but approachable. Moderating the server is just one small aspect of our job, our main goal is to promote the quality of the server for our players.
05. Other ways in which Staff might help us improve our server:
The least important part of the job is policing the server. What is meant by this is trying to find people cheating, etc. Staff are told when investigating something, they are told to keep in mind that everyone is innocent unitl proven guilty. Not the other way around. Iterrogating players will not be tolerated. Abusing any staff powers to harass other player will lead to the rank being revoked.